Jun 03, 2019 • Written by Judy Episcopo
BIBLICAL HELP: Christian Blog Sites
Sometimes it is hard to know where to start when it comes to reading the Bible. Sometimes we have questions.
As a women's ministry team, we want to update and add to our resource tab with helpful tools to help you grow in your faith.
We already have a short list of books for those wanting to read about what it means to be a Godly woman. Here are some blog sites our Adult Ministry team wants to recommend:
1. The Gospel Coalition: https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/
This site addresses many issues on church life, touches on some current issues facing the church, and gives good book reviews.
2. Desiring God: https://www.desiringgod.org/
This is more devotional in nature but it does write on issues of the times.
3. Pastor AJ likes Doug Wilson's blog: http://dougwils.com/
He's great at dissecting some of the issues that we face culturally and how the Bible should be the standard for living in all areas of life. He does tackle some tough political issues as well.
4. Proverbs 31 is a good site for women seeking Biblical encouragement: https://www.proverbs31.org. It covers many issues women struggle with as well as providing good devotionals.
5. Revive our Hearts has a “True Woman" blog that again challenges women to live out their potential in Christ as a Godly woman. These blogs can be found at https://www.reviveourhearts.com/blogs/.
6. Jennifer Rothschild is a great speaker and writer that has presented at our Encounter, our weekend for women, and we have used some of her Bible study curriculum. She has a unique perspective on life because she is completely blind. This doesn’t stop her from the call of ministry God has on her life.
7. Ann Voskamp is a writer, speaker, blogger and speaks into a world brokenness and disappointment with hope and the love of God. To learn more visit https://annvoskamp.com/.
Finally, I want to list some great blogs from our very own AAC women! If you have some suggestions, please send us your go-to Christian blog sites as well.
Mindy Welhouse: https://victoriesinthevalley.com
Elizabeth Nejedlo: https://bluejeangypsy.weebly.com
Nicole Behnke: https://reallifeinreverse.blogspot.com
Becky Kopitzke: https://beckykopitzke.com
Rachel Boulos: https://livewellworryless.com
Katie Long: https://katielulong.com/
Natalie LeClair: https://priceandpurpose.wordpr...