Aug 18, 2019 • Written by Judy Episcopo
Calling All Writers!
Our blog has been up and running officially since February 2019! Our writing team comes from various backgrounds and circumstances, so hopefully we can speak into a broad range of topics that affect the women at AAC.
Some of you have asked if we would take contributions from you as well. The answer is “yes!” We can’t publish everyone’s posts, but we do want to hear from you. If you have something you would like to publish on our blog site these are the qualifiers:
1) You need to be a member of AAC.
2) AND you need to be a regular attender of AAC.
3) Your post should have something to do with how God is working in your life. (500-700 word count)
4) Make sure you don't sound "preachy" because we want to encourage and come alongside our AAC sisters.
We have these first three qualifications because the original intent of this blog is by AAC women and for AAC women, and we want to make sure that you are invested in the lives of the women in our faith community.
5) Our team of writers will review your post to make sure it reflects our values and objectives.
6) Our team will choose four posts that will be published over the next six months. You will be notified about the timing of your post.
7) We need a head shot of you (iPhone pic should do) and a short bio (50 word count) written in the 3rd person. It should include any links to your personal blog if you have one.
8) Entries can be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready and willing, you can send in your posts starting NOW! We will take contributions up until October 4th.
.We look forward to hearing from you!